Cheapest OEM Parts Online

:
2014 CX-5 GT w/ Tech
Figured I'd pass this along. I was browsing for some parts last night and I came across this website: http://www.quirkparts.com/

They stock all the parts for our CX-5, including parts for 2015 models that sites like onlinemazdaparts and Jim Ellis aren't even showing yet. For instance, for the 2014 body style mirror housing, quirk parts is asking $138.38 compared to $150 for onlinemazdaparts.

They also have all the accessories at lower prices than I could find anywhere else.

Must be the parts arm of Quirk Mazda in Quincy, MA. I went there last summer when I was looking at CX-5s and the salesman kept calling the audio "Boise" audio.

Must be the parts arm of Quirk Mazda in Quincy, MA. I went there last summer when I was looking at CX-5s and the salesman kept calling the audio "Boise" audio.

From the research I did before buying anything it is. Quirk apparently has a bunch of different dealers in that area and are pretty reputable so I felt comfortable buying. I'll update this once I get the parts to let everyone know how it all went.

From the research I did before buying anything it is. Quirk apparently has a bunch of different dealers in that area and are pretty reputable so I felt comfortable buying. I'll update this once I get the parts to let everyone know how it all went.

Yeah they have a ton of dealerships in the area, I wasn't trying to imply that they weren't a reputable place, just thought it was a funny anecdote.

For what it's worth, I have used the site sponsor medcentermazda and found them to have great prices and service. I ordered 2 rear cargo trays. They called me up in minutes to confirm I wanted 2 and make sure it wasn't a mistake. I received them in 2 days.

Back