OEM All weather floor mat clips

starburst

:
CX-5 2015 Touring AWD
After a long road trip, I took the CX-5 to what is generally a good car wash. A day later I realized that they must have had problems getting the floor mats up for vaccuuming. Two of the clips that hold the mats down are missing. I have been trying to find replacements but have come up empty. Does anyone know where to get this part?

Thanks.

The clips come installed on the mats. I would think that you need to buy new mats. Did you get a receipt for the wash?

yes I have the same problem with these mats, the clips do come off from time to time and it needs a bit force to get them back in, too. What a shame because overall the quality of this mat is pretty solid.

I just ordered some WeatherTech front mats to replace them. Lesson learned. From now on either I'll remove the mats myself or the car wash will be instructed to not vacuum the front floor.

yes I have the same problem with these mats, the clips do come off from time to time and it needs a bit force to get them back in, too. What a shame because overall the quality of this mat is pretty solid.
Had exactly the same experience on OEM All Weather Floor Mats! But if I'm going to find a second set, I'd try to get Canadian only OEM Premium Liners! WeatherTech won't be my choice due to these comments from the other thread.

on the mazda canada website, http://www.mazda.ca/MciWeb/buildPrice.action , build your own, it lists 3 types

FLOOR LINERS $210.00
FLOOR MATS - ALL WEATHER MATS - $150.00
PREMIUM FLOOR LINERS - 1ST ROW - $175.00
PREMIUM FLOOR LINERS - 2ND ROW - $129.00

we had all weather types in other vehicles, but still got some carpet damage, so decided to go big this time LOL
attachment.php
-----
attachment.php

driver side - pedal view-----driver floor view
attachment.php

front passenger
attachment.php
------
attachment.php

rear passenger--------rear passenger - full across (one piece)
the colour matches the vehicle interior (blk leather) although the pics don't really show it on the front ones due to the phone flash
they're installed, stock carpet mats pulled -you can see the grommet type things on the front pics
depth is 2" for the front ones, 3" for the rear piece
like i said in orig post - a little pricey compared to some but we threw them in as part of overall pillaging negotiations :)
btw - we considered both the husky liners and the spider ones too
and prices really suck here for most accessories, especially if you get them from US firm and pay the exchange on top
The Weathertech are great in every aspect... Except for one thing. They didn't raise the plastic to prevent dirt from filling the base of the throttle pedal. Stupid flaw.
I couldn't agree more. I purchased the Weather Tech liners because I've had great experiences in the past, but how they designed the liner by the gas pedal is a HUGE flaw. We park on a slight incline and any water held in by the liner, drains right into the gas pedal area flooding the carpet underneath. If there is any standing water on the mat, eventually it will flow into that area which does not have a lip.....completely useless.

Had exactly the same experience on OEM All Weather Floor Mats! But if I'm going to find a second set, I'd try to get Canadian only OEM Premium Liners! WeatherTech won't be my choice due to these comments from the other thread.

Good points. I'll have to think about that. There is no snow here so it might not be a problem for me. I just tried the Canadian site and it won't accept my postal code as valid.

Back