Picked up my new CX-5 today - PHOTOS

DBLXX

:
CX-5
Well.....I was supposed to pick up a Touring with Audio and Tech package. The door had a through the paint scratch about 1/16" long. Told them - no thanks.

They offered to fix it on the spot.

Knowing there was no way I wanted it - I started to walk the lot and saw a Crystal White Grand Touring with Tech package.

Man those 19" wheels are BEAUTIFUL.

AND - the addition of:
*Sirius
*Heated Seats
*Leather
*Wheels
*Dual Zone Temp

I said - add on $1500 and give me this one and before I knew it I was on my way home.

LOVE IT !!!!!

You made a right decision by picking up a GT with Tech. You'll love these LED lighting with AFS and cool LED DRLs and LED tail lights! Congrats!

Well.....I was supposed to pick up a Touring with Audio and Tech package. The door had a through the paint scratch about 1/16" long. Told them - no thanks.

They offered to fix it on the spot.

Knowing there was no way I wanted it - I started to walk the lot and saw a Crystal White Grand Touring with Tech package.

Man those 19" wheels are BEAUTIFUL.

AND - the addition of:
*Sirius
*Heated Seats
*Leather
*Wheels
*Dual Zone Temp

I said - add on $1500 and give me this one and before I knew it I was on my way home.

LOVE IT !!!!!

Very nice! My last CX-5 purchase, they sold the actual unit I was interested in, and only had one like it but it was ALL WHEEL DRIVE, so I got upgraded to AWD, and Roof rails for no charge! (sssh)

Howdy DBLXX,

Congratulations, That's a Beauty !!!

That's great about Getting the GT Version,

Looks Great, Look forward to hearing your Thoughts on
your new CX-5 !!!

Take Care,

CK

Very nice looking ride. You should be grateful that little 1/16" scratch prevented you from ever having any second thoughts like "I should have gotten the GT!!"

Nice - I like the contrast between the white paint and black wheels. You definitely made the right decision for $1,500 - the GT Tech package alone is a $1,500 upgrade - good luck and enjoy!

Latest posts

Back