Door Sill Plates

:
'17-6, '21 CX-5
My wife has a tendency of dragging her feet as she enters and exits our vehicles leaving scuff marks. Wanted to pick up a set sill plates to remedy this, but didn't want to pay $100 for the OEM's. Found this on Amazon for only $36 for a set of four, made out of SS -

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

Not bad for the price, wish the logo was in black instead of blue & red, but hey, for that price they'll serve the purpose. Of course they will fit the 2016's -

Front doors -

Rear doors -

Only problem is, if your wife does like I do, she drags her foot over the plastic sill above the painted door jamb.

Only problem is, if your wife does like I do, she drags her foot over the plastic sill above the painted door jamb.
Yeah, she does, but as long as she's not wearing football cleats or baseball spikes it's easy to clean up with a little vinyl cleaner or even 303 lol. It's the painted surface that concerns me......

I hate to rain on your parade, but those are ugly as sin. I'm pretty sure on aliexpress they sell ones around the same price that look significantly better. I also think they sell sill plates for the plastic portion as well. Give aliexpress a look before you buy any other accessories - if you are choosing to not go OEM.

I hate to rain on your parade, but those are ugly as sin. I'm pretty sure on aliexpress they sell ones around the same price that look significantly better. I also think they sell sill plates for the plastic portion as well. Give aliexpress a look before you buy any other accessories - if you are choosing to not go OEM.

I know what you mean, but at least his car is blue. Not feeling the << > arrows though. Looks a bit thin too, but each to his own. If it serves him well, so be it.

I got my sill plates from AliExpress and I'm happy with them. The wrap around the edge of the painted surface and they were about $15.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Stainless-Steel-scuff-plate-door-sill-Trim-Car-Accessories-for-Mazda-CX-5-CX5/2044078943.html

I know what you mean, but at least his car is blue. Not feeling the << > arrows though. Looks a bit thin too, but each to his own. If it serves him well, so be it.

WOW! Those look great - especially the one that covers the plastic part! I guess will absolutely HAVE to get these. *Sigh*.......when does it end....$$$ 😉

Back