My poor cx-5

vissi

:
2015 cx5
I was driving home and an semi truck let me be his brakes for the evening.

Part of me wants it to get totaled so I can get a 2016 but we have had such good memories together!

zNff3Ln.jpg

So sorry to hear about your incident. It is terrible when someone do this your beloved car. It looks like a write off to me from the picture. Otherwise, it going to cost a bomb to fix and the car may never be the same again. So it might be best that it is written off.

I've purchased a Mazda from Town North, Hiley and Classic. Have to say, I enjoyed Classic the most. I was once friendly with many of the techs and sales folks at Classic, when I lived in Denton. Moved to Fort Worth 5 years ago, and it appears nearly all of my former acquantances have gone. :/

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Glad you are OK! And it's totaled for sure, sorry about that - I know how you feel about being bonded to the car you know.

This is why I prefer white cars over ones that blend in with the road surface. It's amazing how little attention some people pay (and how bad some driver's eyesight is). I bet if your CX-5 was white, the truck driver might have noticed you were slowed or stopped before he did, perhaps in enough time to stop before he crushed your nearly pristine little beauty into metal scrap.

Seriously though, a professional driver did this to you? Shame!

Glad you are OK! And it's totaled for sure, sorry about that - I know how you feel about being bonded to the car you know.

This is why I prefer white cars over ones that blend in with the road surface. It's amazing how little attention some people pay (and how bad some driver's eyesight is). I bet if your CX-5 was white, the truck driver might have noticed you were slowed or stopped before he did, perhaps in enough time to stop before he crushed your nearly pristine little beauty into metal scrap.

Seriously though, a professional driver did this to you? Shame!

Yea, I wish he had been paying more attention, 100% avoidable. I am more mad at the person that cut me off so that I had to put on my brakes.

I've purchased a Mazda from Town North, Hiley and Classic. Have to say, I enjoyed Classic the most. I was once friendly with many of the techs and sales folks at Classic, when I lived in Denton. Moved to Fort Worth 5 years ago, and it appears nearly all of my former acquantances have gone. :/

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yea a friend of mine told me to go there and it was a good experience! I lived in Lewisville then, but idk what im going to do because I live in ft.worth as well now.

Just about ask the same question. Glad you came up OK. Definitely try to get it totaled and get a new and improved '16. May be you can learn some tricks in Traded in my MY15 for an MY16 and ended up with a grand in my pocket... from Ulrich in Houston who unfortunately had an accident earlier this year.

Interesting, thanks for the link!

Sorry for your loss. Buutttttt, if it's going to be totaled I'd like to buy the exhaust manifold

Yea a friend of mine told me to go there and it was a good experience! I lived in Lewisville then, but idk what im going to do because I live in ft.worth as well now.
The turnover rate for these car salesmen are very high, even the sales manager couldn't stay long! I was going to get our CX-5 from two salesmen I knew at Classic Mazda from previous purchases of friends. But they're all gone. Even the sales manager I knew was gone also! I tried another salesman where he gave a friend of mine an excellent deal for a CX-5 at Hiley Mazda of Hurst, but he was gone too! I ended up got our CX-5 from Town North as they're willing to order an AWD we wanted.

Yea, I wish he had been paying more attention, 100% avoidable. I am more mad at the person that cut me off so that I had to put on my brakes.
This accident seems has nothing to do with silver color but the semi driver simply didn't keep a safe distance following the other car!

This accident seems has nothing to do with silver color but the semi driver simply didn't keep a safe distance following the other car!

I've had plenty of semi-drivers force me to drive more intelligently to make up for their driving habits or end up like OP.

I was driving home and an semi truck let me be his brakes for the evening.

Part of me wants it to get totaled so I can get a 2016 but we have had such good memories together!

zNff3Ln.jpg

Sorry to see. I hope everyone is alright.

Umm yah, you want that to be totaled. It would never be the same if repaired, trust me, I know.

Back