These are the big plans I have for the car

Nascop5

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
Hi again, I have done a lot of thinking and financing and I have decided that I am going to go quite hard when it comes to building my Mazda Protege5
My plans are to
MZR DIZI swap w/Tranny
Swap in the 4wd system from the 2008 MS6
2008 18" OEM MS3 Rims on Michelin Pilot Super Sports at 235/40R18 95Y
Injen Intake
Vibrant Headers
Magnaflow HFC
Magnaflow CatBack
E85 Tune
Torsen LSD's Front and Rear
100OCT/110OCT tune
Run More boost
Possibly slap a second Turbo on there
My goal is to have something that would do 0-60 in <3.5 1/4 in the 11's
With a fair bit of weight Reduction, removing rear seats, tools in back, spare, replacing bumpers, side skirts, and hood with Glass/Carbon Fiber and removing the front seats and leaving just a bucket seat w/harness there getting the weight down to about 2600lbs. My end goal is to have the Fastest Protege5 out there even if half of it is a MS3/6
http://www.060calculator.com/#mode=0to60mph&hp=400&lbs=2600&drivetype=awd&transmission=manual
Yes this is crazy, yes this will take a lot of elbow grease, blood, sweat, tears, and many man hours, and yes this will be very expensive. Wish me Luck!
If you see any issue's that could prevent this build from being a possibility please let me know!

Considering the curb weight of the P5 is just over 2700lbs, I sure hope you get a lot more weight saving out of all that work than 100+ lbs..
I know the drivetrain swap will add weight but still...

GL with the build

Calculator stated it would do 0-60 in 3.26 seconds. My goal is below 3.5. So according to that calculator if I run e85 or 110 Octane gas with headers, intake, a tune, and the exhaust I should be able to run 400 very safely and stable. The car should weigh bellow 2600lbs, if it's lighter great if it barely scrapes 2600 then my goal is met already.

the 2600lbs is the weight including me. Last time I checked I can't have the car Ghost Ride to 60 and then stop. I'm 150 +/- 10lbs in any week. I Honestly believe that just swapping the parts to carbon/Glass Fiber where I can will have me lose a good 80lbs Seats are pretty heavy and so is the spare, I know it all adds up, I will attempt to find a way to weigh it. I hope that I can stay under 5 grand just on the drive-train components. The Wheels alone are going to be upwards of 1600$ Even then that isn't including Coilovers which I will probably get, this thing is going to be a drag strip and track monster, or at least that is one of the many goals I have in mind for it.

Back