New owner here :)

:
2013 Mazda CX-5 GT
Hey everyone, my 04 g35 died with a bang at 202k miles yesterday (more like a *clunk*), and so I went out and got myself a 2013 Mazda CX-5 GT. Now I'm here to learn and grow, same as I did with the last vehicle.

I'm hoping to find cool tips and community here, as this seems to be the most active Mazda forum online, so point me where I need to go to do some learning (wiggle)

Welcome and congratulations! I recommend reading all the stickies and using Google. Just don't believe everything you read on the internet [emoji16]

Sorry about the G35, but glad you were able to recover with a CX5. I've got little to no insight, as I'm new to the cx5 myself, but click around there's lots of good nuggets everywhere. Congrat's on the new ride.

Welcome

Hey everyone, my 04 g35 died with a bang at 202k miles yesterday (more like a *clunk*), and so I went out and got myself a 2013 Mazda CX-5 GT. Now I'm here to learn and grow, same as I did with the last vehicle.

I'm hoping to find cool tips and community here, as this seems to be the most active Mazda forum online, so point me where I need to go to do some learning (wiggle)

Congrats!!!
You definitely chose the right Forum!!
After belonging to several other forums (i.e.: Toyota, Subaru, Hyundai) when I owned different autos, IMHO, this group is the Most helpful and CIVIL that I have experienced!

As stated by others...Start with the stickies!

I have learned a bunch here, and find Mazdas247 to be an invaluable resource!

With that said...ENJOY YOUR NEW RIDE!(cheers)

Last edited:
Back