HOLY CRAP! I bought my DREAM CAR today!!! Love it!!!

PatriotJeff

:
None yet
Had zero expectation of buying but saw some deals...so went in. I still have 6 months left on my lease so I wasn't expecting. But was hopeful.

Long story short...they basically said, here's 1500 off your downpayment, go pay off your other car lease (with Hyundai) so you can get a CX-5 TODAY!!!

Wasn't the GT I was shooting for, (couldn't quite do those payments) but it is a Touring with the Bose/Moonroof package (I have a thing for moonroofs)...
And i LOVE LOVE LOVE the color.

So damn excited.

344xnhu.jpg

Good For You!

Had zero expectation of buying but saw some deals...so went in. I still have 6 months left on my lease so I wasn't expecting. But was hopeful.

Long story short...they basically said, here's 1500 off your downpayment, go pay off your other car lease (with Hyundai) so you can get a CX-5 TODAY!!!

Wasn't the GT I was shooting for, (couldn't quite do those payments) but it is a Touring with the Bose/Moonroof package (I have a thing for moonroofs)...
And i LOVE LOVE LOVE the color.

So damn excited.

344xnhu.jpg
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Enjoy it to the max! Take that baby out on some twisty-turning roads and prepare to be amazed! You will find yourself buying some things just to make it even more special! Check out what I added to mine. Again - Way To Go - Enjoy!(yippy)

congrats Jeff.....i bought my CX-5 at Open Road Mazda as well (was it the one in Morristown?). have FUN!

Congrats! This is cool to stumble across, I started in sales at Open Road Mazda of Morristown about the same time you picked yours up. Personally, I have a meteor gray CX-5 myself and am loving every mile. I'll share this with the General Manager, he is a car nut himself and will get a kick out of it. If anyone needs anything, shoot me a PM or call and ask for Tim.

Zoom-Zoom!

Back