HELP!!!! My wife wants Titanium Flash and I want Black!!!!

waynen

:
Mazda CX-5
We are buying a 2016 CX-5 GT with Tech and we are stuck on the color. I so want the black as I love how it looks (w/the led lights) yet the wife is hooked on the titanium flash.
Please forum, help me out.
I will post the choice within the week.

Oh yea, this is the first Mazda that i have ever owned
Glad to be apart of the community.

Tough decision. If you are getting the GT, the wheels are Titanium. I went with silver because I don't have a day's worth of detailing in my back anymore.

Who's car will it be? Who's car might it end up being? Satisfy that person.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Whoever is the majority driver wins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vehicle color is a small concession to make for having your way on the next decision. My dad sleeps in a lavender painted b3droom...and his armory is quite complete in multiple safes in his warehouse. ..food for thought

Wisconsin=SNOW?

We are buying a 2016 CX-5 GT with Tech and we are stuck on the color. I so want the black as I love how it looks (w/the led lights) yet the wife is hooked on the titanium flash.

Meh...
I have the Meteor Grey Mica, which is pretty dark (close to Black). Looks great in the nice weather, but shows a bunch of dirt in the bad weather...As much as I like it, constant cleanups are getting to me. Titanium Flash is a neat color anyway..Keep her happy..or you will live to regret it! (keeps me single...(lol)

Let the wife have her way!!

Meh...
I have the Meteor Grey Mica, which is pretty dark (close to Black). Looks great in the nice weather, but shows a bunch of dirt in the bad weather...As much as I like it, constant cleanups are getting to me. Titanium Flash is a neat color anyway..Keep her happy..or you will live to regret it! (keeps me single...(lol)

I wanted the Titanium, but in "15" it was not available... I bought the Meteor Grey Mica and am happy with it... It does show more dirt than I'd like though...

We both wanted the Titanium but after seeing the brownish, greenish, goldish colours in the sunlight neither one of us were pleased with it. We chose silver. Doesn't really matter the choice you make, when it comes down to it, they both can be traded in for newer models. Mazda and wife. lol

Doesn't really matter the choice you make, when it comes down to it, they both can be traded in for newer models. Mazda and wife. lol

True, but that can be expensive. Wife and Mazda, more so wife.

We love how the Titanium changes color in different light. It's almost black in the evening..
c61adce0f1de56d2d970375111b86869.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We love how the Titanium changes color in different light. It's almost black in the evening..
c61adce0f1de56d2d970375111b86869.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black is great on Presidential Limos, German cars, and BATMOBILES... I just have never wanted another black car after owning 2. Too hot, and too hard to maintain, and worth less upon trade in.

If the black is chosen. for as long as you own the vehicle, and possibly longer, you are likely to be reminded how you got to choose.(whistle)

The TITANIUM FLASH is the correct answer, and the wife is right. EVERYBODY WINS!(shady)

We love how the Titanium changes color in different light. It's almost black in the evening.. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/07/c61adce0f1de56d2d970375111b86869.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]
At the end of he day I went with the Titanium ... Wife did not care ... Except she did NOT want White. I am still trying to like the Flash ... But it's growing on me, at least in certain lights.

But for more picks of the Flash and how it changes colors, scoll down and see page 2. It does indeed change colors
[url]http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123848943-Nearly-Returned-my-2016-Titanium-Flash-CX-5-Today[/url]

Put your big boy pants on, and tell her you are getting the black one!! End of story!

. . .Report back on how that goes over! (popcorn)

Titanium color goes great with the titanium rims!
icon14.gif

Black is meh and very common. That brown is more unique and would go nice with some aftermarket wheels making it more unique looking.

Back