Rear "M" emblem replacement?

:
2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech & i-Activesense
Had a bit of a mishap with the new car. Hatch was open and the garage door button was pushed. Not good, I was not happy! A few small scratches on the paint that buffed away but most of the damage was to the center "M" logo on the rear. I asked my dealer about getting a new emblem and how much it would cost to instal and he quoted me $93!!! Yikes!!! I've looked online and it seems new emblems can be had for about $25-$30. So it has me wondering if there is anything special with removing the old one or installing the new one that would make the install almost $60? Anyone taken one off and put a new one on? Tips or tricks would be appreciated.

Had a bit of a mishap with the new car. Hatch was open and the garage door button was pushed. Not good, I was not happy! A few small scratches on the paint that buffed away but most of the damage was to the center "M" logo on the rear. I asked my dealer about getting a new emblem and how much it would cost to instal and he quoted me $93!!! Yikes!!! I've looked online and it seems new emblems can be had for about $25-$30. So it has me wondering if there is anything special with removing the old one or installing the new one that would make the install almost $60? Anyone taken one off and put a new one on? Tips or tricks would be appreciated.

It is stuck on by two faced tape. You can heat it up with a blow dryer and pry it off gently.

Back