2017 cx-9 , Mazdaspeed 3 to debut at 2015 La auto show

I prefer to see SkyActiv D 2.2 Diesel than any gas engines with turbo add-on...

Is this a true 2017 CX-5?

2017-Mazda-CX-5-red-color-auto-show-photos.jpg

http://www.futurecarsblog.com/2017-mazda-cx-5-redesign/

I would honestly doubt that they will make any major changes to the 2017 model. 2016 is the mid cycle refresh, the next major release will probably be 2019. They might add some features to the 2017, like memory seats, power liftgate or heads up display but nothing major will be changed.

Dean

I would honestly doubt that they will make any major changes to the 2017 model. 2016 is the mid cycle refresh, the next major release will probably be 2019. They might add some features to the 2017, like memory seats, power liftgate or heads up display but nothing major will be changed.

Dean

I remember reading this post on another Mazda message board:

According to Autoblog on 11/18:
"You shouldnt have to wait too long to purchase the new CX-5, as Mazda typically releases its updated products as early as January. Pricing should rise just slightly over the current 2015 model, which starts from $21,545 with the 2.0-liter and $24,395 with the 2.5. Potential buyers should also note that a completely new CX-5 may be coming as soon as calendar-year 2016 for the 2017 model year."

I know...I know...You can't believe everything you read on the internets. (crazy)

If the AWD drive does indeed see the light of day on the new MS3, it WILL be my next car, when my lease is up on the CX-5!! (alright)

Back