What would you get on new CX-5 with 50% on accessories?

AgentDisco

:
2016 CX-5
I have a coupon for 50% off any manufacturer accessories (up to $100 off) at my local dealership after I used the Costco Auto Program to purchase my new 2016 CX-5 Touring w/NAV.

I'm planning to spend about $200...but not entirely sure what to order. I could use the coupon on any of the standard mazda accessories but lean toward the rear bumper protector and front/rear splash guards.

Any one have opinions on the accessories you've been most happy with?

In my case, I already have the mats and the rear cargo tray already taken care of.

All-weather mats (including rear cargo mat) is an absolutely necessity. Especially with the type of carpet we have.

REAR CARGO COVER. One of the best ones in the business.

It is attached to the tailgate and will automatically lift out of the way when the hatch is opened. It's made out of fabric, so if you have something that is a little too tall, it can just go right over. When the hatch is open, the base is a mesh material, so you can see through the cover if you're inside or out.

6a00d83451b3c669e20192abf07076970d-800wi

Compared to the cargo covers found on the CRV or the Forester/Outback, each time you open the hatch, you have to manually retract the cargo cover to get better access.

The rear bumper protector would also be a nice accessory as well.

I would go with the cargo cover. Next would be front mud flaps ( you don't need the rear ). You can buy a good after market bumper protector on Ali-Express for less than $30. OEM All-weather floor mats can be had on the internet for much less than the dealer list price.

I got the soft cargo liner; it's great because it lines the back of the seats and is configured so it works with any combination of seats up or down, plus it includes a detachable rear bumper protector:

Designed to work with the rear seats folded, upright or split, the soft Cargo Liner provides added protection no matter what mode you are in. Protects cargo area and seat backs. Works with seats in any configuration. Removable bumper flap for additional protection during loading and unloading. 0000-8K-R05 $99.95
(http://accessories.mazdausa.com/web...=2014&modelSelected=vc254&modelName=2014+CX-5)

I got a $100 gift card to use at Mazda and I went with the OEM window visors. I like leaving them cracked on a hot day or driving with the windows slightly open.

8dc62e90df973cf766591eb83d35ecec.jpg

Back