What did you just buy?

Chris_Top_Her

Banned
Contributor
:
San Antonio, Texas
:
'15 CX-5 Miata AWD
Post what you bought and a review if you want. Doesn't have to be a car part.

Sparring gear. Chest guard, headgear, forearm guards, duffle bag. Already had shin/instep guards and mouth guard. Was tired of borrowing from the dojang. (fight)

On Saturday, I just bought my next car:

2015 Porsche Cayman.

Probably not what you were looking for, but I could always provide a review of the process of getting 3 dealers to provide competitive quotes on a custom built car, and the now underway order process.

BC.

2015 Porsche Cayman.

Probably not what you were looking for, but I could always provide a review of the process of getting 3 dealers to provide competitive quotes on a custom built car, and the now underway order process.

BC.

Did you consider the mecan before you got the cx-5? that's an interesting stable lol.

Last thing I bought was a mug of beer. It's gone now but I can still remember how good it was.
I would say it was at least as good as the two mugs before it.(drinks)

Last thing I bought was a mug of beer. It's gone now but I can still remember how good it was.
I would say it was at least as good as the two mugs before it.(drinks)

Hmm, what kind of beer do you drink? Don't tell me it's some rock gut lol.

2015 Porsche Cayman.

BC.

Which model? That will probably be my next Porsche if I can bring myself to part with the 993, They are great on the track. I hope the wait isn't too long for you.

Hmm, what kind of beer do you drink? Don't tell me it's some rock gut lol.

You mean "rot gut"? No, I wouldn't call it that. Washington State has some of the best beers in the world. I stick with IPA for the most part and it's almost always brewed within 60 miles of my house (from one of 12 of my favorite breweries within that range). I'm generally disappointed with over 3/4's of the IPA's I try from CA, CO, WY, MT, AZ, TX, UT and of course the East Coast and British Columbia (although most of those areas have at least a small percentage of breweries that brew good quality beer in a style I find acceptable).

I'm not very brand conscious (and even the best breweries have a little variation). I go with whatever is best at the moment and usually have plenty of good choices.

Just got most of my accessories. OEM cargo cover, all weather cargo tray, and sun shield. I also got some bull lock lug nuts. Mainly because I hate how the socket touches the rim with the stock lug nuts and leaves nasty black rings when you go for tire rotations.

Just ordered...
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)
morimoto_xb_led_festoon_bulb_3.jpg

Cheerson CX-10A nano quadcopter for ~$22 shipped, just for fun to kill time lol
SKU18631406.jpg

edit: and recently ordered a dash cam since my old one broke... Still waiting for it to arrive from Gearbest
I paid $65 for this:

VIOFO A118C
1421774938754-P-2369389.jpg

Last edited:
Good idea I need to replace my cam, the battery life is horrid.

We certainly do live in an absolute beer nirvana!!! I love my IPAs and dark Ales @ 7-8+% ABV

:) The wife is always surprising me with new beers.

Here is a nice one.

Iron Horse Brewery - Irish Death

http://www.ironhorsebrewery.com/brews/irish-death

irishdeathfull.jpg

You mean "rot gut"? No, I wouldn't call it that. Washington State has some of the best beers in the world. I stick with IPA for the most part and it's almost always brewed within 60 miles of my house (from one of 12 of my favorite breweries within that range). I'm generally disappointed with over 3/4's of the IPA's I try from CA, CO, WY, MT, AZ, TX, UT and of course the East Coast and British Columbia (although most of those areas have at least a small percentage of breweries that brew good quality beer in a style I find acceptable).

I'm not very brand conscious (and even the best breweries have a little variation). I go with whatever is best at the moment and usually have plenty of good choices.

Last edited:
Good idea I need to replace my cam, the battery life is horrid.

I think most people are recommending dash cam with capacitors now.. But the downside of the capacitors are that you cannot record once you turn off the car.

There's so many dash cam out there.. so hard to choose, but depends on your budget.

Back