Understanding Package Options

Bob-Loblaw

:
2016 CX-5 GT
Lucky for me I only recently started shopping for a new car and before long decided that the CX-5 was what I was looking for. I test drove a '15 a couple nights ago and it was all I had hoped. I went back to get a better look during the day yesterday only to find a couple on the end that looked a bit different. Alas, the '16. I love the upgrades but it does foil my plan of getting a used '14 and saving several thousand.

Anyways, I live in sunny So Cal so I have no real need for AWD. I definitely want the 2.5 though so I'm going to get either the T or GT. I don't care about the moon roof and sound I can always upgrade after market. Same with rims. However, I do want the Active Sense package as that is not so easy to add after. I am wondering if there is a list somewhere I can reference that tells exactly what comes with the T and GT packages for the '16. I know the Mazda website details this info for the '15. Basically I'm wondering if I can get the Active Sense package on the T and upgrade the sound and rims myself to simulate a GT.

Back