FS: MS6 Part Out, Part 1

Taxes can't come soon enough! At the very least I'll be interested in the tow hook plate adapter if you choose to sell it!

Taxes can't come soon enough! At the very least I'll be interested in the tow hook plate adapter if you choose to sell it!

It's not whether or not I choose to sell it... It's whether I can get it off the car in the first place! It's pretty seized in there right now, and I've almost rounded off the wrench points trying to get it off. If I CAN get it off somehow, I'll probably have to discount it another $15 just because it doesn't look very pretty. (hand)

-Jay

TWM and Sharkfin added! Looks like the Rho is going to stay on the car, unfortunately. I may give it one more try, but it seems like it's genuinely part of the car now.

-Jay

Fiance is starting to give me the stink-eye with all this stuff hanging around... Price reductions all the way around!

Bump and more price reductions. She's now reconsidering the whole "marrying me" thing.

More price reductions... Stuff's gotta go. Everything goes out Priority shipping, by the way.

Any interest in separating the vent mount from the boost gauge? I would be only intersted in the vent mount as I already have both the electronic and mechanical versions.

Sledge: You have PM.

I can't believe the TWM is still available... So many tire-kickers, but nobody's pulled the trigger.

Let me know if you willing to sell short shifter by itself, I already got like two extra sets of bushings, lol

Back