Rattling sound from front passenger side

:
Mazda CX-5 2015 FWD GT
I bought a new GT this month and after a week I hear a minor rattling sound which seems to be coming from either the sunroof or the passenger side sun visor or the passenger side seat belt. It is clearly heard on 30-50mph but I can't determine the source or eliminate it. When I open/adjust sunroof visor/shade or passenger side mirror, it goes off for sometime to reappear again later (within a couple of minutes).

Had anyone else had the issue or having it currently? I don't have any accessories or any passenger my side most of the time. I have also tried:
- fasten up the passenger seat belt
- secure back seat's booster car seat with a seat belt
- adjust sun visor or sun screen shade
but nothing has fixed it completely.

Push the sunvisor up when the rattling sound occurs. See if that eliminates it. My sunvisors vibrates a bit against the headliner when they're in the up position and it rattles at a weird frequency. Almost like a hum. I leave them down (like I prefer at all times) anyways.

Also, have you checked your sunglasses holder?

Push the sunvisor up when the rattling sound occurs. See if that eliminates it. My sunvisors vibrates a bit against the headliner when they're in the up position and it rattles at a weird frequency. Almost like a hum.

I had the this exact issue when mine was new. The visor was not resting against the roof, so at a certain speed it would make a vibration. That sound resonated through out and made it really hard to find the source. Then one day I noticed the visor actually moving. A couple minor adjustments and the sound/vibration has gone away.

Mine has been making a passenger side noise also when I turn, but after hearing it turning left 90 degrees tonight, I wonder if it is the passenger seatbelt metal clanking against hard plastic or something by that door area...

Nothing had worked so far. Day before yesterday I was cleaning interiors and found a dashboard panel near the windscreen not snugly fit. Applied some pressure to get a click and a better fit but now I have a car seat in the car which rattles like anything, so not sure if that worked :(.

sunglasses in the compartment by the rearview mirror? i had this happen to me recently, turned out my girlfriend left her sunglasses and lipstick and other junk in that little pocket

sunglasses in the compartment by the rearview mirror? i had this happen to me recently, turned out my girlfriend left her sunglasses and lipstick and other junk in that little pocket

This same stupid thing happened to me. Took me forever to figure out it was my sunglasses rattling in that damn thing.

Back