Sheepskins for my CX5

rzz0n8

:
2014 CX5
Hi there, I love my new CX5 and I'm looking for a good company to purchase front seat sheepskins. Any suggestions?

I recently purchased a thick wool mattress pad for our bed and we love it. But I've never got along with sheepskin seat covers because they reduce the effective length of the seat. They make you sit forward about an inch.

I'm just mentioning this in case you're tall and like extended thigh support. So I don't have a specific recomendation but I would think there's not too much difference in fitment between a CX-5 and any other bucket seat with similar "sport" styling.

I recently purchased a thick wool mattress pad for our bed and we love it. But I've never got along with sheepskin seat covers because they reduce the effective length of the seat. They make you sit forward about an inch.

I'm just mentioning this in case you're tall and like extended thigh support. So I don't have a specific recomendation but I would think there's not too much difference in fitment between a CX-5 and any other bucket seat with similar "sport" styling.

Doesn't that wool mattress pad hold the heat in? Seems to me that it would and be way too warm for sleeping.

People still use sheepskin seat covers? I thought those went away around 1983.

An early 1980s Cessna 172p at my school has some sheepskin covers on the seats. There is only one thing I wear from sheepskin. (boobs2)

I want Coming to America set covers.

8HsQUSc.png

Do you have pics? Do they provide for a more comfortable seat cushion? I clicked the link embedded in your original post and I don't see that they have front covers for 2016 GT.

Do you have pics? Do they provide for a more comfortable seat cushion? I clicked the link embedded in your original post and I don't see that they have front covers for 2016 GT.

If you select on the right, it will show pictures and available colors.

I went with Coverking neoprene from CaRiD. I would like to test drive a sheepskin cover, but you just don't see them in Florida. I figure I can always add the highly rated sheepskin throw over off Amazon for $79.

I went with Coverking neoprene from CaRiD. I would like to test drive a sheepskin cover, but you just don't see them in Florida. I figure I can always add the highly rated sheepskin throw over off Amazon for $79.

Whats your review on the Coverking neoprenes? Considering getting them as they're easy to clean and water proof yet cool in the summer.

Have not received them yet, but they look like decent quality. Most of the covers out there are cheap chinese junk. If you really want good quality there are only a few choices including Coverking. As soon as they get here I will provide a deep, honest review. I am no fanboy and like to tell it as it is. I need a high quality pair because I drive 55k miles per year. My back cannot take the cheapos.

Pics! This one is about a year old.

They have a cotton cloth backing and 4 elastic straps to hold the seat in place. The back has velcro seams to allow the airbag to explode.
20170131_125425_resized.jpg

20170131_125405_resized.jpg

Last edited:
big_sale_banner_0.jpg

In honor of the upcoming President's Day holiday we are running a Big Sale for a limited time. All Camouflage and Premium Set Neo-Supreme products are 20% OFF the regular price! All other products are 15% OFF the regular price!

Also get FREE SHIPPING on all orders!

Back