2016 CX5 Canadian Specs

wow nice. Im about to buy one too. If it comes here in a few weeks too ill rather wait for it. please please

Looks nice. Noticed that the luxury option for leather seats is only available with the gs as an option for awd only. I like the leather but tend to get the fwd for the fuel economy savings for the highway commute I do daily.

Last edited:
I wonder how much they will be able to hold the current pricing especially on the higher end trims?

that's another big part. It would be nice to know how's gonna be the pricing for the 2015 models too. They should have important discounts

I didn't realize they were going to offer a 2.0L AWD option again.

I wonder if that's only in Canada.

That would be cool if the 2.0L AWD was available in the states too. I might have to get one for the wife.

Nice equipment, but...

No one-touch for all windows yet?
No power passenger seat?

Come on, Mazda!

Nicely equip but still No advance key entry for the Touring/GS trim, they could add this for the luxury package come on, this is what I would really want.
I don't see the need for the Tech package now compare with previous year model which give you HID, etc ... Look like the GT trim has everything, would be nice to get memory seat and power for the front passenger and rear heated seats as well. Maybe that will come in later. Also the pure white leather would be hard to keep clean, dark brown or keep the sand would be a better choice.

I wonder if they fixed the USB resume play issue for the 2016's. That, to me, would be the biggest issue.

Bon

It mentions fuel mileage has been improved for the 2.5 engine. Does anyone know what the gain is for 2016?

It mentions fuel mileage has been improved for the 2.5 engine. Does anyone know what the gain is for 2016?

I can't find the link right now but specs listed somewhere only announced an increase on 2.5L with FWD. The AWD model was listed as the same.

Back