Upgrade stereo in mazda

Uglybstewerd

:
Mazda 5 sport
Hi guys i have a 2007 mazda sport with a 6 disk single entry cd player in dash that i wish to upgrade i have looked online for removal instructions but to no avail wondering if there is anyone out there that would be able to help as my wife has bought me a new stereo for xmas cheers guys

There was a youtube video that describes how to remove the factory unit on the Mazda5 to install an ipod adapter. I think I searched something like Mazda5 stereo or Mazda5 ipod. It walked you through where every bolt and clip was, IIRC. That is how learned to remove the stereo a few years ago when I installed our GROM audio ipod unit. I know that there are aftermarket install kits that adapt to double din and single din head units. For a while I was considering the addition of a nav unit, but decided against it. I found the kits at the sonic electronics and crutchfield websites online. I wish you well with the install! : )

cant find the exact video but this one shows how to remove the deck, install is just a reverse:

Back