0% Financing on CX-5

Flyersguy172

:
none
Hi,

I saw that Mazda is offering 0% financing on some models, including the CX-5. I was wondering if anyone here qualified for this offer, and how long the 0% financing term was?

I am working with a dealer on a price for a new 2015 CX-5. I got the sale price down to 28,088 on a GT AWD CX-5, but they are telling me this model is "not eligible" for 0% financing, and they offered me a rate of 4.1%. Has anyone here got the 0% on their CX-5? I have great credit (780 score) and can't imagine that I wouldn't qualify for the best rate possible.

Yep... back in July I think you could get 0% up to 6 years... we did 5 years at 0%. We are 820-840.

I got 0% financing for my 2015 CX 5 back in July for 3 years (although I could had went for a longer term) and I also have a 780 score. Originally the salesman didn't mention anything about 0% financing but instead offered me something like 3% or 4% until I presented him the ad from Mazda that showed the 0% financing deal. He then admitted that there is a 0% financing deal. According to Mazda's website for my So Cal area, the 2015 CX 5 does currently qualify for a 0% financing deal for "well qualified" borrowers. http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/displayIncentives.action I see the terms in the fine print as "0.0% APR ONLY FOR WELL QUALIFIED BUYERS WHEN FINANCED THROUGH PARTICIPATING LENDER; NOT ALL BUYERS WILL QUALIFY. AMOUNT OF DOWN PAYMENT AND OTHER FACTORS MAY AFFECT QUALIFICATION. 36 MONTHS AT $27.78 PER MONTH PER $1,000 FINANCED WITH $0 DOWN AT PARTICIPATING DEALER. Loan origination fees may apply. Must take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 11/3/2014. See dealer for complete details."

Hmmm, they did offer me 36 months at 0%, but that was the best they would do. Guess I'll keep working on them. Initially they wouldn't offer the 0% until I showed them the offer on the Mazda website.

Keep an eye out for a Mazda Loyalty factory rebate as well. If there is a Mazda vehicle currently registered to anybody within the household, it qualifies. Doesn't have to belong the the purchaser. Got $500 back in July on a CX-9. I think it went to $750 in August. Looks like it's back to $500 right now:

MAZDA OWNER LOYALTY BONUS! *
Current Mazda Owners can get $500 Owner Loyalty Cash toward the purchase or lease of a new 2014 or 2015 Mazda:

$500 Owner Loyalty Cash toward a new 2014 or 2015 Mazda.

This offer is for a limited time, so see your Mazda dealer today.

The loyalty bonus would be nice. I had a mazda3 up until last March, but I traded it in towards a truck. I then realized I hated driving the truck everyday, so now I'm back looking at mazdas.

The loyalty bonus would be nice. I had a mazda3 up until last March, but I traded it in towards a truck. I then realized I hated driving the truck everyday, so now I'm back looking at mazdas.

What they aren't telling you is that they get a kick back for the financing.... But not the 0% financing. What I found out here was that dealers get a $500 incentive if the customer uses there own financing, and a $1000 incentive if the customer finances through Mazda, a a higher rate. They tried to convince us to use theirs at 3% for the required 3 months and the refinance with our own bank. ...Not sure if they would have tried to sneak a loan origination fee in there as well as we walked and found a dealer willing to give us the best price with our own financing, Navy Fed at 0.99% no origination fees.

I got 0% back in August. The term was for up to 60 months; I elected 48 months.

I think the dealer's finance manager said the cut-off credit score to qualify for that offer was 725.

I was told you typically get the 0% financing, or money off the MSRP upfront. Would you mind if I asked what price you got MSRP?

I was told you typically get the 0% financing, or money off the MSRP upfront. Would you mind if I asked what price you got MSRP?

I got 0% for 60 months. I have a mid 700 credit score. And I paid $26,410+TTL for a Touring with Bose and tech packages.

My dealer said I could get the 0% financing or an additional $500 off the price (with a 1.9% interest rate). I chose the 0% since over the 1.9% loan, I would have paid over $900 in interest.

Back