Video Review of the 2015 CX-5

Regenerative braking and Touring model, really? Grand touring, comes with HIDs no, not halogens as she said.

Regenerative braking and Touring model, really? Grand touring, comes with HIDs no, not halogens as she said.

She made a couple of big mistakes, but other than that hit the most important points. She is new to TFL. I really like original TFL reviewers, Nathan & Roman. When I was shopping for a car, their reviews were spot on more than any other review. I like the intro music too. :) Nathan liked it so much he actually bought one.

Here was their 2013 2.0 CX-5 review, off roading.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_b06FYls1g

Last edited:
her shirt sucked, like that Hawaiian one, it should have ripped on the seatbelt lol

her shirt sucked, like that Hawaiian one, it should have ripped on the seatbelt lol

Grasshopper, you would be surprised at how many bums over fifty, are relatively new at their new profession. Those who saved for retirement you'll see in the grocery store in hawaiian shirts cause everyday is a holiday for them.

Grasshopper, you would be surprised at how many bums over fifty, are relatively new at their new profession. Those who saved for retirement you'll see in the grocery store in hawaiian shirts cause everyday is a holiday for them.

probably true

The Fast Lane Car reviews are the least credible in the industry... I'm surprised they are still afloat.

Back