Maxpider floor mats

I got some in today for my 2014 Touring. I got them from an Amazon dealer (R&L Racing) and they came promptly and fit perfectly. The look very nice and will be a lot easier to clean than the carpet mats. I recommend them.

cheers,
Michael

I agree. I think look much better than the weathertech mats with the same types of protection. It actually covers a lot more of the dead pedal than the weathertech.

I assume the 2014 is the same as the 2015?? I have a 2015 CX-5 Touring, but, Amazon says it doesn't match my vehicle??

I got some in today for my 2014 Touring. I got them from an Amazon dealer (R&L Racing) and they came promptly and fit perfectly. The look very nice and will be a lot easier to clean than the carpet mats. I recommend them.

cheers,
Michael

Does it cover the gas cover release?

Does it cover the gas cover release?

Nope, perfectly fitted to our cars including a cutout for the gas cover release. I've had Weathertech on previous vehicles, I prefer these. They're lighter, fit better, and split the difference between stock and "planning on driving into a swamp."

I have done some shopping for a set of floor liners and chose the 3D Maxpiders. I agree with everything written. They fit perfectly, cover deadpedal completely, allow access to gas door lever, light/easy to remove/install and have a softer waterproof feel. I live in Canada and got mine from Partsengine for $169 taxes in/shipping included. I just about bought the Mazda OEMs which are made by Weathertech but they would have cost me $50 more, were plasticy (if thats a word) and did not fit over the deadpedal. I'm happy!

Latest posts

Back