Has anyone got there galaxy s3 to work on texted messages?

pooh6369

:
cx-5 touring
Is my phone to outdated? Everything connected correctly use Pandora, but when I get text says download but never works. Anybody else have similar issues is there a way to resolve it??????

I had the same problem with my razr maxx until it was upgraded to Android Kitkat 4.4.2. If you have a lower release of android it may not work

Mine would not work until I deleted ALL my text messages. Someone mentioned maybe a MMS or smilie was preventing the messages from downloading. I didn't think it would work but it did and so far so good. I did save them all to my SD card first. I have a Galaxy S4. It's super slow to download and the music stops while its' downloading.

I have a S5 and my text messages worked perfectly until hangouts was updated a few weeks ago. I would suggest trying to set hangouts as your default messaging app and see if you have any luck. Otherwise you will probably just have to wait for a update for the issue to be resolved.

I have a droid mini, the phone is't even a year old. Can't get it to work either. it pops up on screen when i get a text message but then when i try to download it fails

Back