Backup camera, Bluetooth message annoyance

hp79

:
Mazda, CX-5 GT 2014
Doesn't the bluetooth message annoys you when backing up and looking at rear view camera? It covers a big portion of the screen.

I'm wondering if there's a way to disable that stupid message. I think whoever wrote the software for these things, they did a fugked up job and should be fired.

What message?
I am getting only a small rectangular which shows up for very few seconds while Bluetooth connection is established, with no text.

Not as bad as the New Email pop-up message when you're reversing......

Doesn't the bluetooth message annoys you when backing up and looking at rear view camera? It covers a big portion of the screen.

I'm wondering if there's a way to disable that stupid message. I think whoever wrote the software for these things, they did a fugked up job and should be fired.

I find it very disturbing. This should be taken care of as security concern. Moreover, it is no only bluetooth message but other kinds as well.

When I am in reverse looking at the screen I don't want to see any messages taking half of screen space, especially about phone being unable to connect or some other crap.

Anyone from Mazda reading this forum?

I find it very disturbing. This should be taken care of as security concern. Moreover, it is no only bluetooth message but other kinds as well.
When I am in reverse looking at the screen I don't want to see any messages taking half of screen space, especially about phone being unable to connect or some other crap.
Anyone from Mazda reading this forum?

The camera is only meant to be an aid when the vehicle is in reverse. To rely upon it completely is foolhardy IMHO.

The camera is only meant to be an aid when the vehicle is in reverse. To rely upon it completely is foolhardy IMHO.

Wow. Thank you.

I'll not dignify this with any further comment.

I agree completely, very annoying. I asked the dealer and researched the manual, it appears we have no way to shut down the messaging.

Back