Hello All

joe427

:
2015 CX-5 GT tech
Thursday I'll be picking up a '15 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring w/Tech AWD Crystal White Pearl Mica/Black I bought today.
Always have been a Toyota/Honda guy but with GT w/tech is a lot of vehicle for the money..
Looking forward to being a member here.(drinks)

Congrats! I've had my GT/Tech/AWD for 6 weeks. Still hard to believe how tractable it is with the 6 speed tranny and smooth engine. I also am floored how superior the HID headlights are compared to standard halogens.

Thursday I'll be picking up a '15 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring w/Tech AWD Crystal White Pearl Mica/Black I bought today.
Always have been a Toyota/Honda guy but with GT w/tech is a lot of vehicle for the money..
Looking forward to being a member here.(drinks)

Congrats!

And you picked the best looking color in my not so humble opinion!

Plenty of help here but the CX-5 is like the Swiss watch of cars so you're unlikely to need much of anything unless yours doesn't come with an Owner's Manual.(eek)

Thanks all!

In doing research on the CX,I found many positive reviews.The only real big negative is the NAV interface,screen look and slowness of the other parts of the system.A few complain about the quality of the Bose set up.During the test ride the Bose was adequate at best but I feel will sound better when I do some adjustments.
Love the handling and the ride quality is very nice.
I do with the CX had the LED DRLs of the '14 Mazda3.

First thing I'm doing is changing the interior filament bulbs to LED.:)

Last edited:
Thanks all!

In doing research on the CX,I found many positive reviews.The only real big negative is the NAV interface,screen look and slowness of the other parts of the system.A few complain about the quality of the Bose set up.During the test ride the Bose was adequate at best but I feel will sound better when I do some adjustments.
Love the handling and the ride quality is very nice.
I do with the CX had the LED DRLs of the '14 Mazda3.
First thing I'm doing is changing the interior filament bulbs to LED.:)
It really depends how picky you are. If you have an attitude of that no car, new or used, is perfect for you, and have an aptitude to customize it to your liking (like your interior LEDs) then the CX-5 is a great vehicle. And almost all the negatives can all be fixed with some customizing. To me, the only thing missing from the Bose system is a subwoofer and dedicated amp. I made a how to here . My system, to me, sounds awesome and takes away the road noise some complain about (drowns out sunroof wind noises, too!). I do, however, wish Centerpoint's center speaker would work with all media sources (I may solve that "problem" soon too).

Last edited:
Back