:
Mazda CX-5 Skylease Tech Pack FWD Crystal White Pearl MY2014
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402038055.825514.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402038076.408466.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402038100.960681.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402038115.045258.jpg

Verzonden met Iphone 5S

Last edited:
Yesterday, the small OEM pipes changed by 100mm RVS side-rounded pipes, looks thick, don't you think ?

Verzonden met Iphone 5S

On the internet and it was fastened with self-adhesive sttips, so no drilling and no rust , haha

Look for RVS bumper-protector Mazda CX-5............and you`ll get a few different models to choose from, the protector I have chosen was RVS and about 108 US Dollar.......

Verzonden met Iphone 5S

Last edited:
@Skorpio.....How did you fasten that gitter beneath the numberplate (to protect the radiator....)

@Skorpio.....How did you fasten that gitter beneath the numberplate (to protect the radiator....)

Well, believe it or not I used some of the stock plastic push fasteners, threaded a couple studs with nuts, and some black duct tape. You can't see the tape, and so far, it has held up to quite a lot of 70mph highway driving. If it ever does separate or become useless, I may find a more permanent solution or different material . And BTW, the wire mesh screen is some home plastic screening used for dryer lint or animal/bug deterring found at my local home improvement store (thumb)

ytu5u5an.jpg
yjusymed.jpg
a8aqebyg.jpg
qezepydu.jpg

Last edited:
Back