CX-5 Inner Door Sill Covers?

lwh1993

:
2005 Mazda Tribute AWD V6
Has anyone bought inner door sill covers for their CX-5? I've seen them on Ebay and online through Chinese sellers. Mainly need them as a my son continues to tear up the inside plastic part of the door. This is different than the exterior sill covers Mazda sells. I'm worried that they'd look really bad after a few weeks.

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

$_12.JPG

Has anyone found a good bumper cover that's cheaer than the Mazda OEM?

My kids are the same way on beating up the plastic covers so I was considering those but thought they were too in your face so to speak and whatever you put there is going to show damage anyway. I'm just going to let them get beat up and replace with the factory plastic when they are toast. As for the top bumper cover I bought some clear protective film from an automotive accessory store, cut a template and used that.

LWH1993, I bought those exact same inner door sills from a seller on AliExpress. I would also recommend buying outter door sills like Z51FREAK40 listed as well. You will also need an extra roll of 3M permanent double sided tape since the amount that's pre-applied is definitely not enough to hold them firmly.

Latest posts

Back