Does MAZDA offer a bumper guard bar for the CX-5?

norbnyc

:
Mazda CX-5
Similar to the below for a Rogue.

nissan-rogue-rear-bumper-bar-grille-guard-protector-single-tube-black-powder-coated-steel-08-09-10-11-12-13-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-5.gif

Thanks!:)

These are almost never an OEM accessory. Usually they're aftermarket brands that is installed as a dealer accessory.

But, definitely a REQUIREMENT in NYC :( . Going 1 year and 5 months strong with no bumper rash (knock on wood). I avoid street parking at all costs LOL.

I screwed in all 3 tow hooks in my bumper. 1 in the front and 2 in the back. I used the same lenth for the back as the front one (the long hooks) in not only looks scary and people park far away but if they hit you it actually protects the bumper.

I screwed in all 3 tow hooks in my bumper. 1 in the front and 2 in the back. I used the same lenth for the back as the front one (the long hooks) in not only looks scary and people park far away but if they hit you it actually protects the bumper.

I actually saw a new Mazda6 with all three installed today. A good idea for the interim. As long as it's not painted ricer-red LOL.

Back