Ford Mustang GT wheels?

They are 9" wide and 42MM offset. On a forum, somebody said that they weigh 27.1Lbs. Center hole is 70.5MM.
No opinion?

It's a conservative and dark gunmetal-colored wheel, I like it. A neighbor has a GT with those wheels and when I walk by his house I always look at the wheels.

Maybe somebody knows if they fit...

I have a very similar neighbor, with a bright green Mustang with the same wheels.
They will fit, they are a bit wide, but they will be most likely OK.
I'm just looking for opinions about the look.
They would look good on our cars?
I have just missed a set a couple of days ago on CL, for $250!!!
There is another set, for $550 obo.

My preference is the style of the Mazda stock 19" wheel professionally refinished in that color (versus the Mustang GT wheel). That's what I will probably end up doing with mine.

Although I do like Mustang GT's and have this on my CX-5:
GT lic pl fr.JPG

I agree that the factory 19"-ers are the best looking wheels for our cars, but I want to have a different look, then factory.

I agree that the factory 19"-ers are the best looking wheels for our cars, but I want to have a different look, then factory.

And that's what I hope to accomplish with a dark glossy finish like that finish on the Mustang GT wheel (not the regular silver color or a dull flat black finish), but I agree the GT wheel will give a unique look too.

I'm thinking to do something weird. Powder coat them red or something like that. I don't want to blend in with the crowd.
I see around here a new Toyota Sienna painted in color shifting paint, lowered with big wheels, it looks pretty cool for a minivan. I try to be different.
Almost everybody goes with the blacked out theme.

And that's what I hope to accomplish with a dark glossy finish like that finish on the Mustang GT wheel (not the regular silver color or a dull flat black finish), but I agree the GT wheel will give a unique look too.
Back in the day that used to be called "anthracite". It was (and still is) a great alternative to silver (or used in combination with!).

Back in the day that used to be called "anthracite". It was (and still is) a great alternative to silver (or used in combination with!).

Yes I tend to like it, seeing it more on some higher end cars including Tesla and Lexus.

1. Factory wheels look lame especially all pushed in with a big wheel gap. Those wheels should fit fine. I'm pretty sure I saw someone running 40mm 9" no issue.

Back