Just signed my papers

mentalcase

:
Meteor Gray 2014 Touring CX-5
So I just signed my papers and left a deposit on a 2014 CX-5 Touring with moonroof. I haven't been a mazda owner since 2010 and can't wait to be back. I should have never traded in my 3.

Now I can't wait to start modding this thing. My audio system is already planned out!!

Until I can get pictures of my CX-5 here is a pick of my old 3.

I definitely already love it. The head unit is far improved from anything else I've seen in a mazda, but I still think It needs replacing in a month or two. Something with a larger touchscreen and some more functionality. I love pandora and the USB mp3 player which will suffice for now. And the bluetooth streaming will allow me to listen to howard stern in the mornings. No way I was paying extra for the sirius tuner.

Pics to come!

mentalcase;6271139I love ... the USB mp3 player [/QUOTE said:
Does the MP3 resume where you left off after the car has been shut off for awhile?

Congrats on the new CX-5, no need to go mental, (jk) (lol), you should enjoy it!

Does the MP3 resume where you left off after the car has been shut off for awhile?

It does not which pisses me off!!!!!!!

But I'll be replacing the stock unit with one of the new Pioneer NEX units in a month or two.

Back