New Product Release! 2014 MAZDA CX-5 2WD Rear Sway Bar

JBR

Authorized Vendor
:
09' & 2011 MazdaSpeed3
The JBR True Torsion Rear Sway Bar significantly reduces the vehicles tendency to push the front end during hard cornering, drastically reduces body roll, and greatly increases traction.

SKY-RSB-BLK.JPG

SKY-RSB-RED.JPG

The only rear sway bar for the 2014 Mazda CX-5 constructed out of 32mm 4130 Chromoly tubing with thick solid steel arms. The JBR True Torsion Rear Sway Bar is TIG welded inside and out then the ends are capped. Powder coated for ultimate corrosion resistance. The 2-way adjustability allows you to fine tune the handling for the street and the track.

SKY-RSB-BLK_01.JPG

SKY-RSB-RED_01.JPG

The JBR Sway Bar Kit Includes:
- New Polyurethane Mounting Bushings & Brackets with Grease Fittings
- Installation Grease
- Lifetime Warranty
- Online Installation Instructions
Everything you need to get the job done right with confidence!!
JBR 2-Way Adjustable Sway Bar Settings:
Stiff setting is 140% Stiffer than stock
Stiffest Setting is 250% Stiffer than stock

Priced at $205.00 shipped, we've taken the guess work out of where to buy the rear sway bar for your 2014+ Mazda
All the products shown above are available in our online catalog. For more information and to purchase, visit our website.

SKY-RSB-RED_02.JPG

SKY-RSB-BLK_02.JPG

Very nice parts. Just need money now.(burnout)
It would be nice, if somebody would make some rear camber adjusters.

Yea, I will def be getting a set when/if you release AWD. just need that bend.... I almost jumped the gun on autoexe awd set but couldn't justify the shipping cost.

coughCoughcomingsooncoughcough
BRAVO!! Will they be available in Black? How about the fronts? How about springs? BTW: Why do the sway bars not fit 2013 models and is this also true for the camber bars???

Last edited:
welp I'm about done with my suspension, h&r spring, my reinforcement bars (ultra racing stb, lower front and just ordered rear lower), want sway bars and if they aren't an arm & leg the camber adjusters.

nice, just looked at the install, I didn't know it was so hard to get the rears out, need to lower/loosen subframe, also saw other Camber arms, I have H&R rear have a neg 0.5 more than recommended, after 20K miles no excessive tire wear, just turns in better :)
I'll order the sways soon.

nice, just looked at the install, I didn't know it was so hard to get the rears out, need to lower/loosen subframe, also saw other Camber arms, I have H&R rear have a neg 0.5 more than recommended, after 20K miles no excessive tire wear, just turns in better :)
I'll order the sways soon.
Are we to interpret that as normal wear (ie. even across the entire width of the tire with even shoulder wear)?

yes, normal, I rotate w/each oil change, 7k or so, I think these OEM tires should last another 10k, not too bad.

I think the rear camber kit is needed for the Cork springs or adjustable spring kits.

Are we to interpret that as normal wear (ie. even across the entire width of the tire with even shoulder wear)?

yes, normal, I rotate w/each oil change, 7k or so, I think these OEM tires should last another 10k, not too bad.

I think the rear camber kit is needed for the Cork springs or adjustable spring kits.
That's kinda the same conclusion I'm coming to. Thinking more seriously about going with the H&Rs to simplify the project. I think the 1.5-1.75" drop will suit my taste.

Pictures of it mounted? Especially the attachments like the mounts and links, including bushings.

Back