Added Katzkin to U.S Manual Sport

eclypsecl

:
Mazda CX-5 Sport
20140206_222348.jpg20140206_222338.jpg20140206_222455.jpg

More pictures as promised:

Quality is top notch, perforated and heated. Heats up pretty quickly too.

Last edited:
What do you mean it's heated? It's built into the Katzkin? How is it hooked up and where's the switch?
How much did you pay.

The switches are on the left side of the driver seat and right side of passenger. Heated seats are in the back and seat cushions. Price was 1400 installed with two heated seats, door inserts, and perforated leather throughout.

Although I've always worked on my own cars, I opted to pay for this. My time is money.

I'll try to get some day pictures

That is nice. I wish Katzkin offered alcantera inserts as an option.

Actually, I read that alcantera wears poorly. Maybe perforated leather is the way to go.

Dude, that is really nice. Did you say the rear seats are heated also?

nice! I used to have an Acura Legend and I completely redid the interior myself (back in my early 20's) now I don't have the time anymore so I too would opt to pay someone. My kit was ~$650 with two tone inserts and heated seats as well.

The switches are on the left side of the driver seat and right side of passenger. Heated seats are in the back and seat cushions. Price was 1400 installed with two heated seats, door inserts, and perforated leather throughout.

Although I've always worked on my own cars, I opted to pay for this. My time is money.

I'll try to get some day pictures

That’s not bad considering that it includes heated seats, door panels and installation. I wonder it would be below $1000 for just the seat covers without the heaters or door panels, their website doesn’t provide any information regarding prices.

Probably around 800 to 900 without labor. But it's freezing now in boston..no way I'm doing this outside. Last time I worked on a car it was winter and snowing. I had changed an alternator, starter, struts/shocks/lowering springs, abs sensor, brakes and rear muffler..on the.cold ground with a blow torch and no air tools. You do what you can as a college student, right?..definitely an experience I won't forget. Maxima ftw..rip 1998 maxima..rip. :)

I installed Katskin's on my Touring 3 days after I bought the car.
Coming up on a year now, and still love the leather.

BC.

Back