How to block signatures?

hp79

:
Mazda, CX-5 GT 2014
Is there a way to block user signatures?
I know in other forums, there are ways to block them in user settings, but I couldn't find them here.

Some users here have gigantic pictures as their signature, and it's an eyesore seeing them every time. It's almost like those Tapatalk popups in every single forum sites when web browsing through a mobile device. No, I will never support Tapatalk. I consider that spam.

For now, I just added this address in my Chrome adblock custom filter list.
http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx203/ion123456/CX-5/hula_hoop_zps3c8db48e.gif

Haha, I got tired of his stupid ass signature too.
Surprised there's no rules on signature size.
I use AdBlock Chrome extension, and I simple right click his picture and pick "block this ad" and I've never seen his again.

You can however block ALL signatures in the forum settings.
Click Settings on top right, then select General Settings on the left.
Thread Display Options

<fieldset class="blockrow" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 5px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-top-style: none; height: 104.5px; background-image: none; background-position: 50% 100%; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;"><label for="cb_showpostelemets" style="display: block; margin-bottom: 2px; width: 212px; float: left;">Visible Post Elements:</label>
  • <label for="cb_showsignatures" style="display: block; margin-bottom: auto; width: auto; float: none; margin-left: 0px;"><input type="checkbox" name="options[showsignatures]" value="1" id="cb_showsignatures" tabindex="1" checked="checked" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; width: auto;"> Show Signatures</label>
<label for="cb_showsignatures" style="display: block; margin-bottom: auto; width: auto; float: none; margin-left: 0px;">
uncheck that and click save.</label>

Also the Tapatalk pop up isn't spam. A lot of forums run that certain forum program, and using the Tapatalk app, you can read the forum much better than the mobile webview.</fieldset>

I think the picture should be different every day, I've seen that ass that many times now. (rofl)

Maybe not SFW but I say more pics of the girl!
This.

FYI: the signatures only show up once per page. If the person posts again on that page the signature is blocked automatically.

Last edited:
there is a rule for signature size and if you PM any of the mods we will ask for it to be fixed. Also in your settings under general settings there is a box you can check so that you do not see any signatures.

Seeing his signature is even more annoying when you're browsing on a phone.

BFD, it displays once per page. people complain over dumb stuff, just to complain imo. the fact that you posted twice here and bumped a 4 day inactive thread in which the issue was addressed...lol

Last edited:
well idk why, it's not supposed to -- came back and it seems to have fixed itself; the following message shows "Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'". <- if that is unchecked sigs only show once per page. Seems to be buggy though.. after I post I will see multiple sigs than it disappears after I refresh or go to another page

Last edited:
Back