Power Passenger Seat?

bingle

Salesman at a dealership today indicated that a power passenger seat was available on the 2014 CX-5 Grand Touring, but I can't find any reliable information that confirms that. Is a power passenger seat included at that trim level? Part of an available package? An option? Or simply not available?

Do you believe salespersons, I don't. Usually, I know more about the car that I'm purchasing then the salesperson. If you confront them, they will say that he just came from a Nissan dealership a week ago.

Ditto what the above said. I have one and no power seat on the passenger side. He probably assumed there was because the 6 has it - or he is an idiot.

yeap just test drove the 14 gt today. no power seat in passager side. best way to get in the us is to buy driver seat from japan or UK ahah. caus u know the driver side there is on the wrong side of the car.

Do you believe salespersons, I don't. Usually, I know more about the car that I'm purchasing then the salesperson. If you confront them, they will say that he just came from a Nissan dealership a week ago.

That is so true, and that statement you can really copy/paste on about everything, TV , appliances... its really a shame that some people don't take proud and interrest in their work.(anyone)
If you want good technical advice or info, you go to a smal independent reseller who does the sales himself (2thumbs)

Salesman at a dealership today indicated that a power passenger seat was available on the 2014 CX-5 Grand Touring, but I can't find any reliable information that confirms that. Is a power passenger seat included at that trim level? Part of an available package? An option? Or simply not available?

As far as I am aware its one of the facelifts on the model being released shortly this year. Along with memory for the drivers side. As the model is not yet available and there are none yet with any dealers its hard to tell though. There is very little information on the upcoming facelift model at the moment.

I would assume Mazda will bring the options/features of the 6 GT to the CX-5 GT. Of course that probably means the price will go up as there is about a $2k difference between them.

are the cx5 with non gated shifters considered 2014.5?

i test drove one on saturday with the boot on the shifter.

pass seat is manual

Back