SPC camber adjusters?

I was the lead alignment guy for 10 years when I was doing that kind of work, and we used similar products all that time with success. I can't vouch for that company nor whether that is the right size for the CX-5, but in theory, that is a good product that gets the job done.

So every one I've ever talked to about this says that Specialty Products is the go-to outfit for this type of camber kit. I just got off the phone with them to question why they only list a kit for the front of the CX-5 when camber adjustability is needed even more in the rear when you lower the car. The response was that the 81280 part number listed for the front is a kit they've been making for years that has broad application and that they have not gotten around to addressing the rear yet.

I new you will pinch in. I'm in the same situation as you, I want to lower it, but I don't want to change tires every 20k miles. I was in the same situation, with my previous VW Rabbit.
In that form, it mentions about a factory camber adjustment. That is not enough?
I'm not familiar with the CX5's suspension yet. On the VW, I have replaced the springs and rear sway-bar. Most likely, I will work on the CX5 also.

Last edited:
"In that form, it mentions about a factory camber adjustment. That is not enough?"
There is no factory camber adjustment on the CX-5. Apparently Specialty Products is not very knowledgeable about this model Mazda.

I'm wondering about the same thing, as paris1.
I guess, anything is better then nothing, even if it can't have the 1.75*.

Back