Need HELP to replace my low beam and fog light on 14 CX-5 GS

phil_chan86

:
2014 Mazda CX-5 GS
Hi All,

I am planning to replace the factory low beam and fog light to HID. I saw many people have done their HID for the low beam and DRL on fog light area. Can someone share steps/Youtube video how to install them? I tried to do the low beam install today and failed. Not a lot room that I can work around with. It is so hard to see the area as the projection module is blocking the view. I also went under the car and tried to pull off the plastic cover and also failed. I started pulling 10 of those plastic plug and the bottom plastic piece still attached to the body. (bow) Really need some light from the Mazdas247 expert advise!!!! (bow)

Thanks

I did a straight swap of fog light bulbs and the instructions are in the Owner Maintenance section of the OM (6-40), which might give you a place to start.

I was able to find the service manual from other post. However I removed those 3 screws and I still can't get the Mudguard out. Any advise??

jugx2f.png

Last edited:
Finally i was able to replace my low beam. But still no luck on the fog light. Can you some give me some advise the best take of fog light Mudguard (confused)

I also want to change my fog with HID, but I do not know where I can buy a short HID.

You can't buy a "short hid"... If you want HID's in your fog light housings, you'd have to remove the cap. Search on how to do that. Been posted plenty of times.

Back