Officially an owner of a Sky Blue!

:
2014 Mazda CX-5
So i drove home a Sky Blue Sport with Bluetooth on Sunday. Its amazing.

But i did have a silly question. I am in no way a car buff so forgive me. The steering wheel is slightly turned to the right normally and I have noticed that when i straighten/center the steering wheel , the car starts to veer to the left a little.

Are steering wheels always a little off? i dont notice any pulling, vibrations or anything, just seems my steering wheel may be a little off. Do you guys think i should take it in for a slight alignment check or is it normal to be slightly off?

Thanks, love the CUV!

This has come up before. You can ask the dealer to fix it, although it seems that some dealers are better at this than others. One way or another though, the wheel should be centered when driving straight, so I'll keep on the dealer until they fix it.

Thanks guys, i will give them a call tomorrow to check it out.

Thinking maybe when it was used for test drives it could of been knocked around a little

Last edited:
Hey guys, so i have been to the dealer about 5 times now trying to get this resolved and they do nothing but alignments and the issue remains. Bought it from Tasca Mazda, who i suggested to everyone until now. I made a quick youtube video showing what i am having issues with and what the mechanics clearly aren't seeing for some reason.

Can you guys watch the video/visit my site and read what i wrote/watch the youtube video and tell me if i am just being picky and this is normal, or if this is fixable on a BRAND new car.

http://www.jvlogs.com/tasca

Back