Winter Steel/Alloy Rims Size

Pistons

:
2014 Mazda CX-5 GS
Hey Guys,

Looking to pickup a new set of Steel/Alloy Rims for the winter, just wondering what size, etc I need for my 2014 CX-5 GS AWD?

Thanks

I just bought my 2014 CX-5 GT a month ago with standard 19" alloys and had considered Mazda GX standard 17" steel rims for my winter tires, but, my dealer came up with a superb alternative. They offered me a fantastic deal on a new set of discontinued CX-7 17" alloy rims at almost their cost, which was not much more than the price of the 17" GX rims. This is by far the most cost effective and aesthetically pleasing way to go for GT winter rims!!!

I just bought my 2014 CX-5 GT a month ago with standard 19" alloys and had considered Mazda GX standard 17" steel rims for my winter tires, but, my dealer came up with a superb alternative. They offered me a fantastic deal on a new set of discontinued CX-7 17" alloy rims at almost their cost, which was not much more than the price of the 17" GX rims. This is by far the most cost effective and aesthetically pleasing way to go for GT winter rims!!!
Just out of curiosity, what did they charge you for the CX-7 rims. I keep thinking that if people really want to get rid of their 17" CX-5 rims, they'll price them such that they will be attractive as snow tire rims.

Back