2014 CX-5 Touring added to 2009 CX-9 and 2006 MX-5 in Garage

geosho

Hello all. I just bought a 2014 CX-5 Touring (Crystal White Pearl with Black interior) to add to my existing Mazdas, namely a 2009 CX-9 Touring (Crystal White Pearl with sand interior) and a 2006 MX-5 Touring ( Winning Blue with black interior). So I am back up to three Mazda again after straying a bit for the past few years. I checked out and drove the new RAV4 and the new Subaru Forester before confirming that the CX-5 was for me. The others are nice vehicles, but the looks, handling, engine and transmission and feature set for the price sold me on the CX-5 Touring.

Ahh there's a mix with all the earmarks of a low mileage "garage queen" Miata as its centerpiece. I have the same garage minus the CX-9, but my wife's MX-5 is her daily driver just turning 100k miles with zero mechanical failures. Great cars these Mazdas!

You are right on the money! My MX-5 has 33,000 miles on it and is one I will keep for quite awhile longer. I am interested in seeing the new design for 2015 though, just for curiosity's sake.

Back