How to remove CX-5 driver side door panel

Gpipes

:
CX-5
Just wondering if someone can tell me how to remove the driver side inner door panel. Sent it in to the dealership for repair and it seems that they didn't put it back together properly. Thanks.

There's a thread with links to the CX-5 Service/Workshop manuals. Find that thread and get the "workshop manual - body and accessories." Within that document is a section for "FRONT DOOR TRIM DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY" that contains step by step and illustrated instructions.

My car has just over 400 miles on it, and it has just developed is a new buzzing sound coming from the passenger-side door when I go over ANY road irregularities (it sounds like a loose wire). My ADD brain can't take it. My last car went FIVE years without the slightest rattle. Do you all just put up with this kind of thing?

Would anyone here try to fix this themselves (that's how I found this thread)?

Would you take it to the dealer? Would the dealer think I am insane requesting they investigate?

- JPe

My car has just over 400 miles on it, and it has just developed is a new buzzing sound coming from the passenger-side door when I go over ANY road irregularities (it sounds like a loose wire). My ADD brain can't take it. My last car went FIVE years without the slightest rattle. Do you all just put up with this kind of thing?

Would you take it to the dealer? Would the dealer think I am insane requesting they investigate?

- JPe
Of course not! Just be sure it's something that's easily replicable when you bring it in.

how to remove cx-5 driver side door panel

- JPe

The only way you'll know it's done right, to your expectations, is to do it yourself ;)

Back