Undercoating

Pistons

:
2014 Mazda CX-5 GS
Hey, I recently purchased a 2014 Mazda CX-5 and declined the dealer undercoating for obvious reasons.....I'm looking at getting Krown to undercoat but I'm wondering if the 2014 CX-5 already has the holes in the doors, etc for them to spray the undercoating and avoid them having to drill holes? Does anyone know this?

I don't think the CX-5 came with holes for Krown rust proofing, they may have to drill a few. I plan to get my done soon so I'll know, you can alway drop by a Krown place and ask.

Please, just say no. With modern cars, undercoating is more likely to trap moisture and make things worse, rather than better.

I agree, not worth the money. I did my Protege5 for 5 years. It rusted just as badly as all others, maybe even worst... Plus, all the rubber fittings under the hood and around the doors started sagging realy badly, and I had sticky black gunk under my doors all the time, comming back just a few days after a wash.

yes it should have oil proofing holes fron the factory. make sure you request they use those only!

Back