CX5 with Sunroof Defector on

CELESTAR

:
2013 Mazda CX 5 Diesel
Hi, I am thinking of adding this to my upcoming CX5. Does someone has a photo showing this defector on? Sure like to have a look before purchasing. The sunroof defector not the window defector please.

Has anyone put the Mazda moonroof deflector on? If so how is it attached.

Thanks,

I have a sunroof defector that came with the 2013 sonata I purchased in December and traded in on the CX-5. Since I was losing money on the trade I took off anything of value ;-) ...anyone need a set of sonata all weather floor mats?? I have the hyundai OEM cargo net in the back using plastic hooks stuck to the upper rear pillars using super strong double sticky tape and the bottom is attached to the bottom flip out brackets and so far, so good. It did pretty good with 6 soda bottles in it but I had to re-do it and this time use some stronger tape and will also reinforce with tape on the outside of the hook for added strength. The sunroof defector has a screw with a clamp on the bottom on both ends that grips onto the underside of the opening, works great and easy to remove and adjust! I did put some tape on the edges to protect the paint in case I remove it. I will take some pictures after I get my cargo cover and hood defectors delivered and installed.

I installed the Mazda moonroof deflector. It's held on by three J clips that grab a lip of the metal inside the roof cutout. The bottom grabs the car and the top has a threaded hole to attach the deflector. It's more solid than it sounds. The deflector works great with the roof fully open (although it makes the open hole feel really small). Unfortunately the rear-tilt vent feature of the moonroof ends up being much louder as a result of the wind deflector.

Back