CX-7 Dog Guard

CX-7 Dog Guard

A few months back we traded in our CX-7 for something else, as such, I no longer have a need for the OEM dog guard. A few of you might remember my posts when I first got it of the installation. http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123697110-Dog-Guard

This will fit the 2007-2008 CX7. If I recall correctly, there was a LCI in 2009, however, I do not know much about that or how much was changed inside. I can't see them changing it so much that it wouldn't fit, but it is up to you to do your research if you have something other than a 2007 or 2008 CX-7. This will fit in all trim levels.

This comes with everything you need to install sans the RivetNut gun. I have two M6 rivet nuts (McMaster part number 97467A666) and the appropriate mandrel (McMaster part number 95585A280) for the rivet nut gun. You might be able to borrow one from a local tool store or McMaster get part number 95585A600.

I am asking $100 for it plus shipping. They were only sold in Europe and you can still get them new, but it will run you about 96 Euros or about $125 US, then you are looking at about the same amount to ship it over here, at least that is how much FedEx charged me to ship it over hear after I sweat talked a dealer in London to even sell it to me.

It works great, bolts in to the sides and the ceiling. It not a press fit like the other aftermarket guards are. There are only two physical changes to the car, just opening up two existing holes to accept the rivet nuts. Everything else clamps in place. Visibility out the back is not impaired and soon you don't really even notice it. I didn't keep the original install instructions but I did scan them. I have a PDF of them I can email you and I will include a printed copy.

Some of the black powder coating is scratched, but nothing major and mostly shadows out when installed in the car.

This Panjo thing forced me to put a shipping amount in, so I selected the first California zip code I could think of, 90210. FedEx showed $45 for shipping the package. Dimensions are 13lbs, 54"x19"x5". If you live closer, then shipping will be cheaper unless Panjo really has problems with that part, then we can work something out, so please do not let the $45 shipping charge scare you away (unless you are in California).

List Date: 9/3/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: CX-7 Dog Guard
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $100 + $45 Shipping

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Back