How do you PROTECT your CX-5?

Visuals

:
Honda CRV 2007 EX-L
I have Honda CRV and in the process of trading in or selling to purchase the CX-5
I have front and rear guards on it but I don't want to add use "body-changing" accessories to
the CX-5 when I get it,

1) Anybody add front and rear guards on their CX-5? Do you have any pics?
I found this on Ebay, It's the best looking one I've seen Does anyone have this??

Your thoughts

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Attachments

• Honda7.JPG
    Honda7.JPG
    210.7 KB · Views: 261
i have a 2007 mazda 3 which is in great external condition. I intend to practice the same precautions with my cx5. Stay far away from gravel trucks, don't tailgate, park at the back of the parking lot in an end space or one that is larger. Also use sense when driving on gravelly roads. Just avoid people, they will always ruin your $hit.

I have Honda CRV and in the process of trading in or selling to purchase the CX-5
I have front and rear guards on it but I don't want to add use "body-changing" accessories to
the CX-5 when I get it,

1) Anybody add front and rear guards on their CX-5? Do you have any pics?
I found this on Ebay, It's the best looking one I've seen Does anyone have this??

Your thoughts

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

I am from Brooklyn too. I often try my best to not street park. When I do, I try to select spaces (if it is an option) with the MOST usable space. Not for me because I can freaking park cars without smashing bumpers in, unlike 95% of New Yorkers that truly couldn't care less. I also have a rear BumperBully and a homemade foam front bumper protector that I spend about a minute to put on when I street park. Hassle? Yes, but less of a hassle than mangled bumpers after one night out.

In parking lots, I park as far as possible from other cars and shopping carts. When the lot is extremely packed and spaces are tight. I prefer to street park and walk instead.

Some may look at it as an inconvenience and "it's just a car". Fortunately with my ways, I have zero dents and scratches with nearly 10,000 NYC miles, which is EXTREMELY rare. I see people complain about their cities, but having been to a number of major cities (SF, SD, LA, Boston, ON, TN, etc), they pale in comparison with idiotic drivers in NYC.

The bumper guard you posted for the rear may work. Unfortunately I realized the front portion sits too low. If you look at most bumpers, especially CUV/SUV's, you can easily tell that their rear bumpers will reach the bottom park of our grill.

Do you have pics of the home made front bumper protector?

I'll snap a pic soon. It is practically black foam (similar to acoustic foam) with two belts attached to it. Rather simple and ugly, but effective.

I need to move to a state where I can carry and be around people who also carry responsibly.

Back