Questions about putting 19" oem wheel on 2013 CX-5 Sport (17")

:
MAZDA, CX 5
So, I bought the 19" oem wheels, planning to paint it matte black to put on my Sport CX-5 which is a basic model designed for 17" rims. Is it gonna need any adjustment from the dealer?? Thanks in advance!!

Assuming the 19s still have the OE tires or the same size tires as Mazda originally supplied, the rolling diameter will be the same as your old 17s and the car won't know the difference.

So, I bought the 19" oem wheels, planning to paint it matte black to put on my Sport CX-5 which is a basic model designed for 17" rims. Is it gonna need any adjustment from the dealer?? Thanks in advance!!

You should reset the TPMS after installing. Also, expect to notice slightly less acceleration due to the considerably higher rotational inertia.

Thank you very much Mike and Paris. That would be awesome if the rolling diameter is the same!! How to reset the TPMS??

Make sure the tires are all inflated to the same pressure and then push and hold the TPMS button on the left lower side of the dash. Think it beeps when it's done.

Thanks a lot Hank3, it should be fine as it's OEM rim and tire for CX5. jefoshtel, I bought used one for $600. Just painted them to Satin black. 20130811_220553.jpg

Back