Looking for Springs to Lower 1"-1.25" MAX

I've been looking for these all over but cannot find. The H&Rs and Eibachs are just too low for my taste and I'd like to keep the SUV look, just a tad tighter to the ground.

I know some markets outside of the US offer different products and maybe there are springs like this out there. It is too bad H&R does not make the OE springs, which offer a minimal drop, higher than their sport line. . . (argh)

If anyone here has some leads, please let me know.

Thanks,

BoneKrusher

Might want to look on Japan Parts for "JDM" specific manufacturers like AutoExe. Though I suspect they will have similar drops as H&R.

I have the H&R's on my cx and i don't feel they lower it to much. For me it looks proper with the wheel gap even all the way around. It also feels more car like overall while driving, when approaching it and getting in and out. And there's still plenty of ground clearance.

I have the H&R's on my cx and i don't feel they lower it to much. For me it looks proper with the wheel gap even all the way around. It also feels more car like overall while driving, when approaching it and getting in and out. And there's still plenty of ground clearance.
What kind of ride and wheel alignment issues did you end up with?

Back