What vendor should I use for the H&R springs?

:
New Jersey
BUNCAR call me, IM won't send my messages, I'm in Baltimore until Saturday AM at Hopkins Champ Camp staying at Doubletree, I want your springs.

If someone can IM buncar with my cell number, I'll buy you a beer.
Thanks,
Rick
908-399-3270

Last edited:
I actually got mine cheaper and free shipping with thmotorsports. When I got them in January their price was the lower I could find ( I don't think they stock them anymore). Look around, you can save $/shipping just check the return policy for the website.

My and other's customer service from THm could be better. They have been vendors on rx8club for a few years. CorkSport's customer service is second to none.

My and other's customer service from THm could be better. They have been vendors on rx8club for a few years. CorkSport's customer service is second to none.
When I called Corksport a few months back to ask them a couple of technical questions pertaining to this mod, the guy I talked to seemed pretty clueless. I was not impressed.

Luckily lowering springs aren't rocket sciences. PM buncar for me I'll buy you a nice 6 pack.
Bottle Barn, yes?

I agree corksport is better w customer service and you will get the springs hella faster, but overall THM is the cheaper route plus free shipping!. took me about 4 weeks total to get in but I saved almost $100 vs buying from corksport

^ This

LOL, alignment settings on a simple multilink and MacPherson front being rocket science? Oh please... What about custom track spec alignments for double wishbone front with adjustable caster and complicated rear multilinks with 5 different adjustable arms? Alignment is going to be similar to curing cancer?

When I called Corksport a few months back to ask them a couple of technical questions pertaining to this mod, the guy I talked to seemed pretty clueless. I was not impressed.

Who did you deal with? Give a name.

Last edited:
SayNoToPistons;6192267Who did you deal with? Give a name.[/QUOTE said:
What are you, the f%&#*@g inquisitioner? How the hell should I remember who I talked to four months ago?! Why don't you remind everyone again how you're the mechanical engineer in residence here. We're all so bloody impressed!

Well, after wider, taller wheels on my car, I wasn't interested in the stock alignment anyhow. I am very happy with my alignment settings, tire wear is good, and I rip the curves on US281.

What are you, the f%&#*@g inquisitioner? How the hell should I remember who I talked to four months ago?! Why don't you remind everyone again how you're the mechanical engineer in residence here. We're all so bloody impressed!

My son starts State in a few weeks, studying ME. Piston, I see a NYC internship in his 2014 summer future.

Very nice! Metro NYC does have a lot of building/infrastructure engineering, similar to civil eng. A lot of HVAC firms if he is into thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, etc etc etc. Many M.E.'s (like myself) don't get our fancy tickled by HVAC and have to look elsewhere for internships and jobs. That includes CT, LI, NJ, etc.

Back