All weather rubber floor mats for UK CX-5?

kpx1894

:
Mazda CX-5
Hi,

In other markets than UK, Mazda sells "all weather" rubber floor mats. I checked with Mazda UK, but they do not import them. Mats from continental Europe would not fit car with steering wheel on the right. Shipment cost from Australia seems to be a bit high to me. Is there some place closer to UK where I could get genuine mats for UK car?

I am aware about custom made mats, but the ones made locally are utterly useless - it is just piece of rubber without proper structure of grooves to trap water and dirt, everything ends up on the floor. There are also universal mats, but they do not fit as well as genuine mats.

Cheers,
K.

CX-5 Rubber mats

Hi,

In other markets than UK, Mazda sells "all weather" rubber floor mats. I checked with Mazda UK, but they do not import them. Mats from continental Europe would not fit car with steering wheel on the right. Shipment cost from Australia seems to be a bit high to me. Is there some place closer to UK where I could get genuine mats for UK car?

I am aware about custom made mats, but the ones made locally are utterly useless - it is just piece of rubber without proper structure of grooves to trap water and dirt, everything ends up on the floor. There are also universal mats, but they do not fit as well as genuine mats.

Cheers,
K.

Hi Did you ever find anywhere that sells those bucket type rubber mats for the CX-5?

Thanks,

Ralph

I just got the whole protection package from Weathertech, front, rear & cargo hold mats. They look pretty good and offer great protection. The whole package was $300 US

http://www.weathertech.com/mazda/2013/CX-5/floorliner-digitalfit/

Made in Canada and the USA fits really well. Might as well be OEM. Only complaint is the retention hole slips around a little bit but it's not really noticeable. The full coverage for the rear floor mat is awesome though.

CX-5 Rubber moulded floor mats

Hi Did you ever find anywhere that sells those bucket type rubber mats for the CX-5?

Thanks,

Ralph

Sorry I should have clarified I am looking for a right hand drive set of rubber mats with side lips to catch dirt and fluids.

Anybody know where I can pick these up in Ireland/UK?

Thanks

Its not very clear from the website if they do front row floor mats. Back row yes........but they're universal. Right hand drive front row doesn't appear to be a choice.

Back