Product Release: CorkSport 4 Piston Big Brake Caliper Kit!

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
After a long wait and a lot of testing, we are proud to announce the availability of the CorkSport 4 Piston Big Brake Caliper Kit for the 2007 and up Mazdaspeed 3. With almost 300hp stock, the Mazdaspeed 3 can easily outrun and out perform its stock single piston calipers, this is amplified when more power is added. With the CorkSport big caliper you can count on a better braking feel and a more balanced set up to give you the confidence you need to use all those horses you paid for.

Crafted from extremely lightweight billet aluminum, the CorkSport calipers use an opposed piston design that is fixed to provide greatly improved pad wear, and caliper rigidity over the OEM design. At just over 7lbs, the aluminum CorkSport Big Brake Kit shaves almost 8lbs of unsprung weight off each corner your Mazda, all while adding more stopping power and a much better pedal feel. Available in 3 anodized colors, this brake system includes everything you need to easily upgrade your stock braking system and includes: High strength steel brackets, calipers, stainless steel braided front brake lines, brake pads and all necessary hardware.

The CorkSport Advantage:

• Superior Construction: Crafted from billet aluminum and made to last with durable components
  • Longevity: With dual O-rings far away from the brake pads these calipers are able to handle much more abuse than typical dust boot equipped calipers.
  • Lightweight: At just over 7lbs a side, this kit saves almost 8lbs of unsprung weight per corner!
  • Versatile: Designed around a popular brake pad style (Hawk #HB750), you can use almost any brake pad compound available on the market.
  • Available in Three Colors: Choose from Black, Red or Blue in a durable anodized finish
  • Ease of Use: With simple hand tools you can change brake pads in minutes and with full rebuildability you can be back to factory fresh brakes in no time.
  • CorkSport Service and Support: Receive full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone support.

The CorkSport 4 Piston Big Brake Caliper Kit is available at our online catalog for only $799.99 and is ready to ship now. For more information please visit our product listing at:

http://www.corksport.com/corksport-mazdaspeed-3-big-brake-caliper-kit.html

These would be good in my CX-5 because it dyno'd 120 BHP. And slowing from 110mph is hard on those puny brakes.

This uses the stock Mazdaspeed 3 rotor size? Since you have a fitment for the 3, I assume these would work on the 5?

This uses the stock Mazdaspeed 3 rotor size? Since you have a fitment for the 3, I assume these would work on the 5?

Yes the kit is for the stock size MS3 rotors. They should work on the Mazda 5 as well. I haven't had a chance to try out the kit on my wifes 5 but we have not seen any reason why they wouldn't. When the brake wear out on her car I plan on installing a set.

-Derrick

Yes the kit is for the stock size MS3 rotors. They should work on the Mazda 5 as well. I haven't had a chance to try out the kit on my wifes 5 but we have not seen any reason why they wouldn't. When the brake wear out on her car I plan on installing a set.

-Derrick

Cool. Please post when you do- I may not have upgraded my wife's 5 by then. Maybe. :D

I will be sure to post up the in the Mazda 5 section when I do.

-Derrick

The MS6 6 kit will fit the MS6...

I don't understand.... You're saying that there's an available BBK kit for the Mazdaspeed 6 ? I just checked on the Corksport web site and I don't find it!?!?

Can I order it with a special color? (Would be A3E red to fit my car)

Back