Anyone have the OEM front bra?

:
Pearl White AWD GT w/Tech
Just wanted to know if anyone has purchased the factory front bra. I'm going on a road trip in 2 weeks and would like to get one before I leave. Let me know if you have one and how its like.

Also, advice on best/cheapest place to get them from would be much appreciated?

If you're talking about the black vinyl one, I would suggest you stay away from those in general. I've see a number of car's paintwork damaged by those as they rub and vibrate in the wind and dust and sand gets underneath.

Clear bra, however, is far better and very much worth it. Protects against all sorts and can be removed and replaced later if you wish. Expensive though, unless you DIY.

Stay away from the factor front bra. Clay the front of the car, and get 3M Scotchguard Paint Protection Film (NOT 3M Ventureshield) I can swear by this stuff. Have one on my black car since 2006 and never looked back. Only wish I could have done the back bumper also. I will likely get this on any car I get now.

Did have problems with Ventureshield in 2009 on another car...it really did not hold up well at all, this was before 3M bought Ventureshield.

You will not be disappointed with the clear bra. The vinyl bra will get debris under it and cause issues over time...guaranteed.

Just wanted to know if anyone has purchased the factory front bra. I'm going on a road trip in 2 weeks and would like to get one before I leave. Let me know if you have one and how its like.

Also, advice on best/cheapest place to get them from would be much appreciated?

Thanks for the input, I only plan to use the vinyl bra on roadtrips and not for prolonged use. My thought was to wash the car first before putting it on. I'm sure for 2-3 day application should be safe no?

Back